Monday, November 28, 2016


Thanksgiving week
On thanksgiving week i watched almost all the seasons of the walking dead in two days. Also i gained 5 pounds for eating too much and lacking exercise, i ate 4 bowls of pozole in a row and also i ate 2 bags of chips that same day. On thanksgiving day i ate three plates of everything on the table excerpt for stuffing i don't like stuffing. Also i went black friday shopping and bought myself a sweater , a glass screen protector for my new phone a cable and also a portable charger. After that i went to my mothers friends house and ate some more . on friday the 18 i didn't come to school bc it was my father's birthday and on saturday we went to go out and eat with all the family after that we went to my brothers house and left at 5:00am i wasn't really tired because i had eaten the cake. That same day my cousin decided to do weight squats but used me as the weight i was really scared i thought he was going to drop me. On sunday we went to my tia's house and i ate i took my best friend jackie wlong with me she's the best although we got in a fight bc she started liking my Bf but that happened and well that was my whole week

No comments:

Post a Comment